科技微平台 广告翻译 查看内容

经​典​广​告​翻​译

2014-7-19 16:47| 查看: 7295| 评论: 0

摘要: Focus on life. 瞄准生活。(奥林巴斯 相机) A Kodak moment. 就在柯达 一刻。(柯达相纸 / 胶卷) Poetry in motion, dancing close to me. 动态的诗,向我舞近。(丰田 汽车 ) Good teeth, good health. 牙齿好, ...

Focus on life.   瞄准生活。(奥林巴斯 相机)

      
A Kodak moment.   就在柯达 一刻。(柯达相纸 / 胶卷)
      
Poetry in motion, dancing close to me.  动态的诗,向我舞近。(丰田 汽车 )
     
Good teeth, good health.   牙齿好,身体就好。(高露洁 牙膏 )
      
Tide’s in, dirt’s out.   汰渍 到,污垢逃。(汰渍 洗衣粉 ) 
   
Nobody is perfect.   没有一个人的身材是十全十美的 。(苗条 健身器材 )    
  
The Globe brings you the world in a single copy.  一册在手,纵览全球。(《 环球 》杂志) 

We're the dot. in. com.  我们就是网络。(太阳微系统公司) 
     
Fresh-up with Seven-up.(Seven-up)  提神醒脑,喝七喜。(七喜)

Intel Inside.(Intel Pentium)  给电脑一颗奔腾的“芯”。(英特尔 奔腾)
    
Good to the last drop.  滴滴香浓,意犹未尽。(麦斯威尔咖啡)
     
We lead, others copy.  我们领先,他人仿效。(理光复印机)
      
要想皮肤好,早晚用大宝。  (Applying) Dabao morning and night; it makes your skincare a real delight.  
                      
——A fair skin now? Dabao knows how.      Rossini Watch: Time always follows me. 罗西尼表: 时间因我存在。

Featherwater: Light as a feather. 法泽瓦特眼镜:轻如鸿毛。      
Fly higher.  白沙集团: 越飞越高.      Haier: To be true forever. 海尔集团: 真诚到永远。
  
Philips:Sense and simplicity 飞利浦:精于心 简于形 

快餐食品:求快感,吃快餐。 Feel good, fast food.    

轮胎广告:谁跑得最长,谁笑得最好。 He laughs best, who runs longest.
      
BenQ: Enjoyment matters. 明基:快乐的事物。(民以乐为天)      

Time your time! 左右你的时间!      

McDonald's:I'm lovin'it! 麦当劳:我喜欢!
    
HSBC:the world's local bank.  汇丰银行:环球理财,当地智慧。
      
Live well, snack well.  斯耐克威尔士饼干: 美好生活离不开香脆的饼干。      

Sony: Hi-fi   Hi-fun     Hi-fashion       only from Sony. 索尼音响:高保真,高乐趣,高时尚,只来自索尼。  

Chevrolet: Future for my future. 雪弗兰: 未来,为我而来。       

British Airways: With our new E-ticket,all you have to bring is yourself.  英国航空:选用我们的E号机票,阁下不需携带任何东西,只要带着自己。       

With our line,you detect the fish before the fish detects you.  约翰逊的钓具: 用我们的钓线,你可以在鱼儿发现你之前先找到它。    

Ericsson: Taking you forward. 爱立信:以爱立信,以信致远      

Where is our own silicon valley? Go straight 500 meters 我们自己的硅谷在哪里? 中关村:向前500米.
    
Ford: your world will be boundless forever. 福特:你的世界从此无界。

Where there is a way, there is a Toyota.  车到山前必有路,有路必有丰田车。      

Apple/Macintosh: kids can't wait.  苹果公司:不尝不知道,苹果真奇妙。       

以下是一些未找到中文翻译的广告语: 
"On and on with Ariston" - Ariston  
 
Can you hear me now?? Good!! – Verizon    

Do you... Yahoo!? - Yahoo!    

"They're grrrreat" - Frosties    

"Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Charming" - Charming toilet roll



鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

最新评论

科技微平台 北京朝阳区广渠门外大街优士阁B-1703 010-58612588 | 营业执照|公安备案号:11010502038240| 京ICP备14030960号-1

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 15:55 , Processed in 0.035949 second(s), 14 queries .

科技微平台 © 1997-2019

返回顶部